CSPS' STRATEGY AND POLICY JOURNAL is an internationally reviewed and well cited interdisciplinary publication devoted to the topics of social and economic development, policy planning and sustainable development in Brunei Darussalam. Authors are both local and international.
The launching of the first volume of the CSPS' STRATEGY AND POLICY JOURNAL was officiated by His Majesty the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam on the 26th of July 2010 during the Knowledge Convention.
HOW TO ORDER
You may purchase any of CSPS' Strategy and Policy Journals at CSPS' Office, Simpang 347, Jalan Pasar Baru Gadong BE1318, Brunei Darussalam. Each journal is BND$20.00.
You may also place your order by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You may pick up your order at the address stated above or a delivery can arranged. Payment can be made in cash upon receipt of order or through online transfer (CSPS' bank details will be emailed to you). Please state your preferred method of delivery and payment.
Abstracts are available for download (click on the image).
CSPS STRATEGY AND POLICY JOURNAL VOLUME VI
- 'Trends and Emerging Issues: Implications for Brunei Darussalam' by Diana Cheong, Ivana Milojevic and Redhuan Rajak
- 'Alternative Futures for Brunei: Exploratory Development Scenarios' by Ivana Milojevic, Yuzilawati Abdullah and Liew Chee Hau
- 'Strategic Planning in Brunei Darussalam: History, Experience and Lessons Learned' by Haji Mohd Rozan bin Dato Paduka Haji Mohd Yunos & Ivana Milojevic
- 'Assessing Online Interaction of Bruneian Children' by Sophiana Chua Abdullah & Halimaturradiah Metussin
- 'Unemployment Issues Among University Graduates in Brunei Darussalam' by Giuseppe Rizzo, Diana Cheong and Koh Wee Chian
CSPS STRATEGY AND POLICY JOURNAL VOLUME V
- 'Growth Accounting and Total Factor Productivity in Brunei Darussalam: A Comparison with ASEAN and GCC Countries' by Koh Wee Chian
- 'Trade Openness and Economic Growth of Brunei Darussalam' by Jones Odei Mensah and Isaac Abekah-Koomson
- 'Macroeconomic Consequences of Potential Population Ageing in Brunei' by Muhammad Shahid Siddiqui
- 'The Establishment of a Stock Exchange in Brunei: Overview and Recommendations for Implementation' by Chong Ming Rui
CSPS STRATEGY AND POLICY JOURNAL VOLUME IV
- 'Productivity: The Path to Sustainable Economic Growth for Brunei' by Dato Paduka Haji Ali bin Haji Apong
- 'Asean: Review on the Recent Past and Implications for Next Stage' by Pushpa Thambipillai
- 'Focusing on Productivity to Achieve Growth and Development for Brunei' by Diana Cheong
- 'Creative Industries as a New Growth Cluster for Brunei' by Sasha Lennon and Sophiana Chua Abdullah
- 'Do Oil Prices Shocks Matter? Evidence from an Oil-Exporting Economy' by Lutfi Abdul Razak
CSPS STRATEGY AND POLICY JOURNAL VOLUME III
- The Dutch Disease Hypothesis: Evidence from the Gulf Cooperation Council' by Yazid Mahadi
- 'Assessment of Forest Resources in Brunei Darussalam: A Remote Sensing Solution' by Kazimierz Becek
- 'An Evaluation of Labour Market Policy Measures for Brunei Darussalam' by Koh Wee Chian
- 'Brunei Darussalam's Labour Market: Issues and Challenges' by Lutfi Abdul Razak
CSPS STRATEGY AND POLICY JOURNAL VOLUME II
- 'A Paradigm for the 21st Century and Policy for Sustainable Development: Alternative Energy and Energy Efficiency' by Hiroshi Komiyama
- 'Alternative Energy for Economic Growth: Paths towards the Sustainable Development of Brunei' by Youngho Chang
- 'Developing the Knowledge Economu and Integrated Employment Areas in Brunei Darussalam: The Innovation Challenge' by Sasha Lennon
- 'A Macro-Econometric Model of Brunei Darussalam' by Koh Wee Chian
- 'Overcoming Barriers to Move Forward to the Transactional Stage of E-Government for Brunei Darussalam: From the Perspective of Online Security' by Yeoul Hwangbo and Hazri Kifle
CSPS STRATEGY AND POLICY JOURNAL VOLUME I
- 'Economic Diversification in Brunei Darussalam' by Manu Bhaskaran
- An Economist's Perspective on Economic Diversification in Brunei Darussalam' by Roger Neil Lawrey
- 'Challenges in Achieving Wawasan Brunei 2035 Goals: Economic Diversification in Perspective' by Abdul Amin Hj Hashim
- 'Economic Diversification: Creating a Conducive Environment for Small Medium Enterprises to Flourish in Brunei Darussalam' by Dato Dr Hj Ismail Hj Duraman and Nawin Tharumajarah
- 'Trade, Economic Policy and Diversification: The Malaysian Experience' by Shankaran Nambiar
- 'Economic Diversification and Environment Security: Key Challenges for Asian Governments' by Euston Quah Teong Ewe